It is the great news for all the WordPress enthusiasts and WordPress lovers that the WordCamp US 2017 is going to be held in Nashville, Tennessee. The date is set for December 1st to December 3rd at Music City Center.
The organizers of WordCamp US 2017 are expecting around 2000-2500 attendees. One of the organizers, Byrne-Cristiano said: “While we would like to see every seat filled, our focus is on putting together a high-quality camp for the community.” He even declared that there will be live stream facility for those who are unable to attend Nashville, WordCamp US 2017. According to the WordCamp US the numbers of ticket sales, organizers, speakers, and sponsors are increasing.
The meeting is on 1st December and 2nd December, and Contributors day is on 3rd December. This WordCamp’s main motive is to bring all the WordPress designers, developers, SEO, Business Owners from around the globe in one hub and share their ideas, views, and knowledge. Similarly, there are around 60 speakers and 15 teams (Contributors). More importantly, Co-founder of WordPress Matt Mullenweg is also one of the speakers of WordCamp US 2017. There he will discuss on “State of the Word.”
Some of the speakers of WordCamp US 2017 and their relevant topic for discussion:
- Alain Schlesser – Computer Science Intro: How To Avoid Reinventing The Wheel
- Chirs Taylor – The Next Phase of Growth for WordPress
- Katherine White – Documentation for Developers
- Kathryn Presner – CSS Secrets for Beginners
- Winstina Hughes – How A Woo-Commerce Platform Almost Became an Economic Development Initiative.
- Andrew Nacin – What it Means to be a Developer
- Nicole Kohler – What I learned from 200 posts. 600 comments, and 2 Broken Laptops.
- Christie Chirinos – Financial Forecasting for WordPress Businesses
- Susan Walker – Web Content as Usability
- Sandy Edwards – Kids and Code; The Facts and The Future.
So, these are some speakers and their topic. If you want to see all the speakers and their topic, you can go through WordCamp US 2017 official website.
The after party location for WCUS 2017 attendees will be at Adventure Science Center. The attendees’ can enjoy Adventure Tower, BodyQuesy, Dino Rumble and planetarium shows on different themes.
Similarly, Nashville is musical city and famous for its delicious and Spicy Chicken. Moreover, the attendees can also roam around museums and City’s attraction which is just short walk away from Music City Center. Likewise, the participant can also see the artwork, paintings, mosaics, and light work throughout the Music City Center.
So brace yourself. Have an eye for the event.
Image source :- WordCamp US 2017