Good news for all WordPress enthusiasts out there as WordCamp Pokhara 2019 is happening soon . It is going to be held on 7th-8th December 2019 at Hotel Jal Mahal, Pokhara. This is the second WordCamp in Pokhara City.
Unlike the previous WordCamp Pokhara, this time, the conference will be held for 2 days. Day 1 for the talk session/conference and Day 2 for Contributors day.
What to expect out of it?
Like all other WordCamps, the main motto of this WordCamp Pokhara is providing the opportunity to meet the people working in a similar field and ask any queries you that you have. Topics include everything related to WordPress like blogging, coding, branding, and security.
Call for speakers is up
The organizing team has formally invited you to share your knowledge, skill, insight, and experience among the welcoming WordPress community in Pokhara. They are looking for the speakers from any place throughout the WordPress community and beyond to present their session plans. If you are ready to speak and are eligible to apply then don’t hesitate. As there will be the practice sessions prior to the main event, this could be your chance to prepare and speak in-front of mass.
Why Speaking at WordCamp Pokhara 2019?
- Free admission for a day-long WordCamp Pokhara event
- Recognition in WordPress Community
- Your session will be recorded and hosted at WordPress.tv
- Speaker from any location (national and international) are welcome to apply
- Don’t hesitate about your designation, background and all. It’s time to share your experience and gain in return as well. Blogger, designer, developer, content manager, influencer, educator or anyone who has directly or indirectly used WordPress passionately can apply.
Fill the Form for the Speaker from here
Call for Volunteers is up
It is the volunteers who make the event successful because the quality of WordCamp totally depends on the people who give their precious time and effort to make it happen. On the other side, it provides a lot of opportunities to communicate and network with people as well.
- First and the foremost thing is it gives you a chance to make a contribution to the works that you love the most. You will get to know the WordPress community.
- Get to know how things are handled for WordCamp
- Gain the experience and knowledge
- Improves personal skill development
- Helps to make your CV powerful
- 100% discount on ticket price and, free access to the pre-party, conference and the after-party! Wow
**The call for volunteer has now closed. The organizing team is happy to receive tremendous response and are overwhelmed with the response.
Things to do in Pokhara
Pokhara is one of the most famous cities after Kathmandu. You can enjoy the pristine view of Mt. Macchapuchre, Fewa Lakes, Caves, Temples, adventurous sports and so. Since the WordCamp Pokhara is in early December, claim yourself lucky as you will be witnessing the snow-capped Annapurna Range. Also, Don’t miss to visit Sarangkot, Davis Falls, Tal Barahi Temple, World Peace Pagoda, walking in the lakeside, paragliding, bungee jump, rafting and the chilling nightlife of the city.
** The organizers haven’t said anything about the speakers, tickets, sponsorship till yet. Hopefully, they will list them on the site very soon. Please keep on checking the official website of the WordCamp Pokhara 2019 for more information.