WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 is right around the corner. The WordPress community of Kathmandu and all over Nepal, will gather this March 16th and 17th for the biggest WordCamp in Nepal.
If you are unaware, what a WordCamp is, it is a informal meet of WordPress enthusiasts. You can attend different informative sessions, workshops and even contribute to WordPress. The major objective is to network like minded people.
The first day of the WordCamp 2019 (16th March) is where it will have a lot of sessions and workshops. Different national and international speakers will be teaching/talking about WordPress and how you can be better at that. The organizers are expecting around 350 people on day 1.
Day 2 (17th of March) will be contributor day where you can contribute to WordPress. Attendees can join different groups and contribute to the WordPress ecosystem. Last year, there were contributions made to Theme Review, Documentation, Translating to Nepali, Community. This year as well, people would be looking to do that.
- Everything about WordCamp Kathmandu 2019
- The venue for the event.
- Student tickets are open on a first come first serve basis. Price Rs 1000
- Regular tickets are open as well. Price Rs 2000
- National and International speakers (still being updated)
- Call for Contributor Day Leads
- Would you like to Sponsor?
- These good folks are sponsoring WordCamp Kathmandu 2019
- These folks will be attending the event. (Keeps updating)
- Any news you want to know about the WordCamp.
CodePixelz will be at the WordCamp Kathmandu 2019 with the whole team and we would love to see you all there as well. If you are there, let’s catch-up and talk WordPress.