Good news for all the WordPress enthusiasts out there as Google releases Site Kit Plugin in Developer beta.
Site Kit Plugin is the best Google tools for WordPress that displays the stats, key metrics, and insights of our site from four different Google products, such as Google Search Console, Analytics, AdSense, and Page Speed Insights. The main objective of releasing the developer beta of the Google Site Kit Plugin is to gain feedback of its functionality and compatibility with other WordPress plugins.
Features of Site Kit Plugin in Developer Beta
Google announced that the developer beta version includes the following features in Site Kit Plugin:-
- Easy and hassle-less site verification with Google Search Console
- One click page stats functionality where you can know the stats of a particular page
- Nonstop site audit, performance, and monitoring with Page Speed Insights
- Simple and straight forward of total stats of per-page reporting from Analytics, Search Console, and AdSense. It gives you an idea of acquisition and monetization funnel
- Easily optimization and configuration of Analytics, Tag Manager and AdSense
- Directly shows the insights Products you connect your website in the WordPress Admin Dashboard where you can acknowledge the stats of your website
WordPress users don’t have to log to the various Google products to see the performance and the stats of the website. It gives direct information like page traffics, data and the performance of the website in the WordPress Admin Dash Board.
The Set Up is a bit hard. Google is improving this. As soon as the Set Up process will be improved, Google will release the Site Kit Plugin in WordPress.org where nontechnical WordPress can easily set it up.
For details, you can visit this link.
Featured Image Source:- https://sitekit.withgoogle.com/